Our value proposition
COPSE is a practitioner community of European social enterprise support organisations willing to exchange knowledge and professionalise in order to ultimately help their clients to better the social impact they create. Our actions target three focus areas:
- Strengthening the capacity of our members,
- Helping our members manage the quality of the services they offer,
- Developing tools and frameworks which allow for better cooperation between organisations
COPSE is a joint initiative of Social Impact, Oksigen Lab, NeSst and the Social Nest Foundation. Other project partners include CAN, GSEN and INCO. COPSE is financially supported by the European Commission.
Our services for members
COPSE provides bespoke services to help members seize their full potential and to deliver high quality support to their clients.
These services include:
- Events and networking opportunities
- Business and tendering opportunities
- Access to exclusive tools and methods to better support social enterprises
- Practitioner focused training
- Scale up support
- Impact measurement support
Find out more on the service offer page.
Social entrepreneurship is gaining momentum and socially-oriented initiativess and companies are looking to expand their reach. As a result, COPSE was launched in early 2018 by a group of European organisations committed to capturing the skills and experiences accumulating in the social enterprise sector, and to promoting collaboration and exchange of best practices.