PATRI framework for scaling
The Framework helps the reader/organisations think through the key questions you should be asking yourself and addressing in the run up to scaling. It is based on 5 stages: Purpose, Applicability, Transferability, Readiness, and Implementation.
- Reviews (1)
- Store Polices
The Framework helps the reader/organisations think through the key questions you should be asking yourself and addressing in the run up to scaling. The framework consists of a corresponding set of five key questions that will help you scale successfully
- Is your goal clear and well defined?
- Is your design applicable at scale?
- Is your model systematised and transferable?
- Is your organisation ready to scale?
- Is your implementation planning robust?
The document also provides:
- A comprehensive Scaling Plan for internal use that summaries and collates all your key scaling decisions, strategies and requirements (Appendix 1).
- A more concise funder or partner focused Scaling Proposal that condenses the relevant aspects of your plan for external presentation (Appendix 2).
There are no enquiries yet.