COPSE provides bespoke services to help members seize their full potential and to deliver high quality support to their clients.
These services include:
- Events and networking opportunities
- Business and tendering opportunities
- Access to exclusive tools and methods to better support social enterprises
- COPSE has created a dedicated tool library where we and our members share tools they find valuable in their work. Check this out here
- Practitioner focused training
- COPSE plans to offer different tracks and training activities. We’ll keep you posted!
- Through the COPSE certification process we aim to support our members in their efforts to improve their services and sustainability. The certification process offers a framework to assess different dimensions of your organisations, and identify where you might be able to make improvements. It also helps you to assess where your staff might profit from our learning offers and where you may be able to support your peers. Our certification methodology helps you to critically reflect on your performance and to receive bespoke support where you feel you need it.
- Scale up support
- COPSE is focused on encouraging the scale up of the impact that social enterprises generate within Europe. It offers training, sharing of best practice and a connector service to social entrepreneur support organisations seeking such scale-up within local, regional or international contexts.
- Impact measurement support
- COPSE is focused on enabling its members to capture the positive impact they have on their clients. We do so by providing training but also by capturing the value we create as a sector. More information will be provided soon!
- Connector service to help you find the appropriate, vetted support organisation to suit your needs.
- Useful resources: a live list of funding opportunities and other useful resources for social enterprise support organisations.
Find out more about our service offering by clicking on the relevant sub-pages.
To join COPSE, complete our application form.